I can’t pair my We-Vibe to my device.
- Try to re-pair your We-Vibe and phone:
- Press and hold the control button on your We-Vibe for 5 seconds. Your We-Vibe will pulse twice to let you know it’s ready to be paired.
- Choose Pair We-Vibe from the menu.
- Follow the prompts in your app until you receive a “Woo Hoo!” message. This indicates a pair and that the app is ready to use.
- If it still doesn’t work:
- Ensure your Bluetooth is enabled. If the Bluetooth is switched ON, turn if OFF and then back ON. Check with your device manufacturer if you need instructions on how to do this.
- Make sure your We-Vibe is charged and turned on.
- Make sure your We-Vibe and phone are within Bluetooth range (3 m / 10 ft).
- Check to see that your smartphone is Bluetooth™ 4.0 compatible and is a supported device.
- Make sure you are using a We-Vibe compatible product: We- Connect is compatible with iOS (9 or newer) and Android (4.4 or newer) Bluetooth® Smart Ready (Bluetooth 4.0) products and has been tested to be compatible with the following devices:
Apple Devices (iOS9 or newer):
- iPhone (4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus)
- iPad (3rd Generation or newer)
- iPad Mini (All Generations)
- iPod Touch (5th generation or newer) Android Devices (Android 4.4 or newer):
- Google Pixel
- HTC Droid
- HTC One (M7, M8)
- LG Nexus
- OnePlus One
- Samsung Galaxy (S3, S4, S5, S6, S7)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Sony Xperia Z3
We-Connect may also work with other devices equipped with Bluetooth®
4.0 and running either iOS 9 or Android™ 4.4 or newer. However, these devices have not been tested and compatibility cannot be guaranteed.
My We-Vibe has been paired, but it’s not responding to the app.
My lover did not get the link via SMS/text or email.
- By default, after 30 minutes of inactivity your We-Vibe will go into sleep mode, to preserve battery life. To wake your We-Vibe up, turn it on with the control button on the top of the We-Vibe massager.
- If you wish to adjust the sleep time of your We-Vibe, you can change it in under Settings in the menu of the app.
- If you are still having trouble, make sure your We-Vibe and phone are within Bluetooth range (3m / 10 ft).
- Ensure your WiFi or cellular data is turned on for both your and your lover’s phones.
- Choose Connect to My Lover from the menu.
- Ensure you are sending the SMS/text to the correct number or the email to the correct address.
- If the problem persists, try sending the message by the alternate method or have your lover send you the request.
Please note that if you chose the email option and your lover has not received the request to connect be sure to check your junk mail.
The link my lover received does not work.
- Tap Settings in the menu. Remove Lover.
- Send your lover a new request to connect.
Please note that if you have previously connected to another lover/device, you must first remove that partner/device before you can add a new partner.