Thank you for purchasing the 230 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge from AstroAI. For optimal performance and safety, please read and follow all of the instructions below before operating the device. Please keep this manual for future reference. We hope you enjoy your new Tire Gauge!
- Do not use this product for applications outside of its intended use
- Read and follow all instructions before use
- Press the trigger to turn the tire pressure gauge on. The gauge will display “0.0” on the LCD Screen.
- Place the nozzle of the tire pressure gauge on the tire valve you wish to measure. Press firmly to ensure a good seal and prevent air from escaping.
- Hold the gauge on the valve until the measurement display locks. It should only take a second if you have a good seal.
- Remove the gauge to easily read the pressure reading.
- To change units, simply press the trigger to rotate through the four available pressure units.
- Tire pressure gauge will automatically turn off shortly after use. Manually turn off the gauge by pressing and holding the trigger.
CHANGING THE BATTERY
- Locate the screws on the back of the tire pressure gauge.
- Remove the screws and back cover.
- Locate the 2 x AAA batteries, remove it from its place and replace it with new batteries.
- Take special care to place the battery with the correct polarity.
- Replace the back cover.
- Range: 0-230 PSI / 0-16 Bar / 0-16 Kg/cm2 / 0-1600 Kpa
- Display: 1.18 x 0.59 inches LCD display
- Power: 2 x AAA battery
- Operating Temperature: -5~50°C / 23~122°F
In order to get a strong seal, place the nozzle directly onto the tire valve. Putting the gauge on the nozzle from an angle could result in an inaccurate reading. Once the gauge is placed, firmly press the gauge straight down.
Questions or Concerns? We’re happy to help! [email protected]