- Large Bright LED display.
- Can be re-calibrated at temperature near 0°C (32°F).
- Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature settings.
- Measurement range: -50°C-300°C (-58°F-572°F).
- Measurement accuracy: ±1°C (±2°F) at -20°C-150°C (-4°F-302°F).
- Strong internal magnet allows the thermometer to be attached to the metal surface.
- Hold temperature function to stop the display from changing the readout.
- The LCD will display low battery icon when the power is low.
- The unit is powered by a rechargeable battery.
- Auto Shut-off after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Before using the thermometer, please peel-off the protected film from the front panel.
- To turn on the thermometer, unfold the probe. The LCD will display before showing the current temperature.
- The default setting for your thermometer is Fahrenheit. If you like to read in Celsius, please press the button .
- Data-hold: before withdrawing from food, press the button, which will hold the temperature reading until pressing again.
- To calibrate the temperature, fill a glass with ice and cold water until the cup is full. Insert thermometer probe in the center of the glass of ice water, not touching the thermometer to the bottom or sides of glass. Stir slightly, then wait until temperature indicator on the thermometer is stabilized. The temperature should read 32°F (0°C). If it
doesn’t, push for 3 seconds. The display will flash “CAL” on the screen, then it will
be calibrated to 0°C (32°F) automatically.
- When the power is low, the LED will display only one frame battery capacity and flash the one frame which needs to recharged.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Follow these cleaning and maintenance tips to keep your Digital Meat Thermometer working properly for years to come.
- Wash the metal probe in soapy water. Clean the thermometer by wet washcloth.
- Do not completely immerse the digital thermometer in water.
- Do not expose the unit to direct heat or heat surface. Do not use stainless steel probes in microwave ovens.
- Do not use the stainless probe sensor above 300°C (572°F ) which may deteriorate the probe.
- Do not drop the unit or subject it to sudden shock or impact, and do not disassemble the unit.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT LEAVE THE THERMOMETER IN THE OVEN WHILE COOKING. DO NOT TOUCH HOT PROBE WITH BARE HANDS.
|Meat over/under cooked||Probe not centered in the thickest part of the meat||Check the positioning of the meat probe. Verify it is inserted into the thickest portion of the meat.|
All accessories by Pit Boss® Grills, manufactured by Dansons, carry a one (1) year warranty from the date of sale by the original owner. The warranty coverage begins on the original date of purchase and proof of date of purchase, or copy of original bill of sale, is required to validate the warranty. Customers will be subject to parts, shipping, and handling fees if unable to provide proof of the purchase or after the warranty has expired. Dansons warrants that all part(s) are free of defects in material and workmanship, for the length of use and ownership of the original purchaser. This warranty will not apply nor will Dansons assume responsibility if your product has not been operated, cleaned and maintained in strict accordance with this owner’s manual.
If you have any questions or problems, contact Customer Care. To order replacement parts, please contact your local Pit Boss® Grills dealer or visit our online store.