PLUM offers a limited warranty, all handset and accessories will be free from defects in material and workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions: The limited warranty for the handsets extends for TWELVE (12) MONTHS and accessories including batteries for 6 MONTHS beginning on the date of purchase of the product with valid proof of purchase. The limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end user. This warranty is good only to the original purchaser of the product during the warranty period for the product purchased in the U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii.
What is not covered under warranty?
- Defects or damages caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, collision, improper installation, virus or other acts which are not the fault of PLUM, including damage caused by liquid or shock.
- Damage resulting from use of non PLUM approved accessories.
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by PLUM for use with the product.
- Damages or defects caused by excessive force to the screen, charging ports or buttons
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of PLUM.
- Products which have had the serial number Altered, removed or made illegible.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions in the product user manual (available online www.plum-mobile.com)
- The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by PLUM or if the battery is used in products other than specified. Any of the seals on the handset or battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers ‘sole and exclusive remedy. PLUM shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
- DISCLAIMER: PLUM shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced. It is customer’s responsibility to make a backup before sending the product for repair.
- Products purchased outside the United States or repaired by an un-authorized service center
Any and all qualified product will be either repaired or replaced on PLUM discretion, new or refurbished parts will be used to perform the repair, if the unit is not repairable then either new or refurbished unit will be use to do the exchange. All handsets, accessories, parts and components will then become the property of PLUM. All repaired or exchanged product will carry 90 day or the balance of the original warranty. Before sending the product, please be sure to remove all removable or custom accessories, Any SIM cards, memory cards or covers received with the product will be destroyed as a safety measure. We recommend you to pack your unit in bubble wrap and placed in a strong shockproof corrugated box to avoid damage during shipping. PLUM is not responsible for the products that are damaged during shipping or received damaged.
Customers must make a backup of all contents on the device before shipping the product for Warranty repair or exchange. Some or all contents/data/application/apps mayy be deleted during service. PLUM is not responsible for loss of contents/data/applications/apps during or after service. PLUM is not responsible for products that are shipped or delivered to the incorrect address. We do our best to ship the warranty product back to customers as fast as we can but Please allow up to 14 working days after receiving your product in our facilities. Note that this is an estimate time subject to parts availability; it can take longer to service your product.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs including shipping associated with non-warranty conditions. PLUM reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Some limitations and restrictions apply these programs are subject to change without prior notice.
Products must be return to PLUM or PLUM authorized service center, product must be accompanied by proof of original purchase to obtain a return authorization form please visit www.plum-mobile.com/warranty or email [email protected]
Manufacturers’ warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.