Polaris Office FAQ:
- How do I install Polaris Office?
You can install it through the official purchased CD or by launching the Install file from the trial version downloaded from our website http://www.softwaretosoutheastasia.com/download/polaris and eM Client from http://www.softwaretosoutheastasia.com/download/emclient . When the installation is completed, Polaris Office will automatically start and the Polaris Home screen will display.
- Is Polaris Office compatible with MS Office documents?
Polaris Office 2017’s document compatibility is globally verified and it is completely compatible with MS Office documents.
- What format types does Polaris Office 2017 support?
Polaris Office supports all standard formats having with other office applications like .doc, .docx, .xls,
.xlsx, .csv, .odt, .odp, .ods, .hwp, .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, .pdf, .txt
- Can I use this application in my business purposes?
Yes. This is a single made application for all home and business users
- Polaris Office is able to access Open Office documents?
Yes. Polaris Office supports all Open Office formats like .odt, .odp, .ods.
- Can I read PDF files through Polaris Office?
Yes. You can view PDF files as Polaris Office is included with PDF Reader.
- How can I convert my office document into PDF?
Open PDF files with Polaris Office and you will get option to convert PDF into many office document formats.
- Wheat is the meaning of Perpetual License in Polaris Office?
Perpetual license means that customer who purchase 2017 version can use 2017 version only. With 2017 license key, they can’t use 2018 version because Polaris changed their license key process along with a new major version.
- Can I install this software in my Windows or Android mobile?
No. This software is designed only for Windows PC and Tablet using above mentioned Windows Operating systems.
- What type of technical support is available for Polaris Office?
Technical Support for Polaris Office is available in two ways, Toll Free Support and mail support. Toll- free Support : 1800 102 8371 Available Monday – Saturday 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Sunday and National Holiday closed. You can also send mail to [email protected]